Life Insurance Policies - NY
Insurance Continuing Education in New York
Your Price: $25.46
regular price: $29.95
15 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
November 30, 2021 (158 Days)
CFP Certification Continuing Education
Life insurance is a unique asset and can be used for any number of reasons, as creating an estate, paying estate taxes and other estate settlement costs, funding a business transfer, paying off the house mortgage, funding college for children, creating a retirement fund and providing guaranteed loans.
This course will introduce you to various types of life insurance contracts, highlighting main advantages and disadvantages and application of the contract specific features for different purposes. Life insurance riders, policy options and provisions, aspects of long-term financial planning using life insurance as a vehicle, retirement planning and annuities, trusts and charitable giving through life insurance, life insurance for business owners, and many other aspects of life insurance are covered.
This comprehensive insurance policies fundamentals course explores and details the numerous different types of products and situations involving life insurance, along with their many applications when it comes to individual, family, and business needs.
Your course covers term, permanent, adjustable, universal, survivorship, single premium, and variable life insurance policies along with the numerous variations within each category. Common provisions and characteristics of life insurance basics are explored and discussed. It outlines and teaches about the many uses of life insurance, both personal and business. In addition, your course explains the income and estate taxation of life insurance along with an extensive discussion of payout options, policy loans, premiums, withdrawals, dividends, cash surrenders, and accelerated death benefits concepts.
Whether you are a newer producer or a veteran, we’re confident that you will gain new insight into this critical area for Americans as well as brush up on current info and details pertinent to this area of your expertise.
Rules for New York Insurance Continuing Education
- Courses approved for Internet may not be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book. An New York state approved monitor MUST be present before you may access the exam. COVID-19 UPDATE: THIS RULE IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED.
- Effective January 1, 2008, a licensee will no longer receive credit for any course previously completed for continuing education credit. Licensees must maintain records of completed continuing education courses and will be held responsible if a course is repeated.
- Upon successful completion of this course you will be issued a Certificate of Course Completion. This document is necessary for your license renewal. Retain this document.
Full and proper functionality of our website and courses requires your browser to meet a few basic requirements, as described below. If this site is looking or behaving strangely, please check that your browser meets these requirements. If you would like help doing so, please call our customer support number. We will be happy to assist.
- Your browser must have cookies enabled.
- Supported browsers include: