Ethics in Business - TN
Insurance Continuing Education in Tennessee
Your Price: $11.01
regular price: $12.95
3 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
May 21, 2023 (365 Days)
Professional Continuing Education
Have you ever been angry at someone who seems to lack integrity dealing with people? This course discusses why Ethics are important and essential in life. It attempts to address the following questions as they relate to the business professional:
- Why are Ethics important?
- How can I promote ethical behavior in myself, my family and my colleagues?
- How can I deal with simple, day to day, ethical issues?
- What are the advantages and goals of ethical behavior?
Rules for Tennessee Insurance Continuing Education
- This state allows for course material to be downloaded. Please note that not all courses will have content that is suitable or available for downloading.
- Exam is open book.
- The state of Tennessee charges an additional fee of $1.00 per credit hour.