Ethics in Business - NY
Insurance Continuing Education in New York
Your Price: $12.71
regular price: $14.95
5 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
November 30, 2021 (158 Days)
Professional Continuing Education
Have you ever been angry at someone who seems to lack integrity dealing with people? This course discusses why Ethics are important and essential in life. It attempts to address the following questions as they relate to the business professional:
- Why are Ethics important?
- How can I promote ethical behavior in myself, my family and my colleagues?
- How can I deal with simple, day to day, ethical issues?
- What are the advantages and goals of ethical behavior?
Rules for New York Insurance Continuing Education
- Courses approved for Internet may not be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book. An New York state approved monitor MUST be present before you may access the exam. COVID-19 UPDATE: THIS RULE IS TEMPORARILY SUSPENDED.
- Effective January 1, 2008, a licensee will no longer receive credit for any course previously completed for continuing education credit. Licensees must maintain records of completed continuing education courses and will be held responsible if a course is repeated.
- Upon successful completion of this course you will be issued a Certificate of Course Completion. This document is necessary for your license renewal. Retain this document.
Full and proper functionality of our website and courses requires your browser to meet a few basic requirements, as described below. If this site is looking or behaving strangely, please check that your browser meets these requirements. If you would like help doing so, please call our customer support number. We will be happy to assist.
- Your browser must have cookies enabled.
- Supported browsers include: