California 8 Hour Annuity Training - CA
Insurance Continuing Education in California
Your Price: $16.96
regular price: $19.95
8 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
July 31, 2022 (71 Days)
Professional Continuing Education
This course was developed specifically to meet the 8 hour mandatory training requirement for California resident and non-resident agents selling or soliciting annuity products. The course was designed around the California approved outline for training.
- Historical Development of Annuity Contracts
- The Primary Uses of Annuities
- Annuity Contract Types
- Parties to the Annuity Contract
- Fixed, Variable and Indexed Annuity Provisions
- Qualified Plans and Annuities
- Annuity Income Taxation
- Annuity Advantages and Disadvantages
- Annuity Sales Practices
- The Senior Market
- California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association
Rules for California Insurance Continuing Education
- Course material may not be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book.
- The state of California requires providers to restrict access to the final exam until a student has completed the course material in its entirety.
- California's CE vendor, Vertafore, charges an additional fee of 65 cents per credit hour for us to electronically upload course completions directly to your CE transcript.