4 Hour Refresher Mandatory LTC Training (Version B) - TX
Insurance Continuing Education in Texas
Your Price: $41.65
regular price: $49.00
4 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
September 18, 2022 (365 Days)
CFP Certification Continuing Education
Professional Continuing Education
Long-Term Care Certification
- The specifics and significance of the Deficit Reduction and the NAIC Model Acts
- The characteristics of long-term care
- The various types of long-term care services and the providers of those services
- Short term care provided by Medicaid coverage
- The services provided by Medicaid
- Medicaid eligibility guidelines for long-term care coverage
- The meaning and significance of transfer of assets
- Long-term care insurance regulations and legislation
- Suitability guidelines for long-term care insurance
- The impact of the partnership program expansion
- Features and benefits of long-term care insurance policies
- Long-term care insurance premiums
- Alternative funding options for long-term care
This course has been certified by:
Rules for Texas Insurance Continuing Education
- This state allows for course material to be downloaded. Please note that not all courses will have content that is suitable or available for downloading.
- Exam is open book.
- During examinations and interactive inquiry periods, licensees may use course materials or personal notes, but may not use another person's notes, answers, or otherwise receive assistance in answering the questions from another person.
- Effective September 1, 2015: For all licenses issued or renewing on and after September 1, 2015, which formerly required 30 hours of continuing education (CE) during each license period, only 24 hours of CE is now required for each license period. Remember that only half (1/2) of your credits may be completed in a self-study format!
- The state of Texas charges an additional fee of 88 cents per credit hour.