4 Hour Refresher Mandatory LTC Training (Version B) - ID
Insurance Continuing Education in Idaho
Your Price: $41.65
regular price: $49.00
4 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
September 18, 2022 (365 Days)
CFP Certification Continuing Education
Professional Continuing Education
Long-Term Care Certification
- The specifics and significance of the Deficit Reduction and the NAIC Model Acts
- The characteristics of long-term care
- The various types of long-term care services and the providers of those services
- Short term care provided by Medicaid coverage
- The services provided by Medicaid
- Medicaid eligibility guidelines for long-term care coverage
- The meaning and significance of transfer of assets
- Long-term care insurance regulations and legislation
- Suitability guidelines for long-term care insurance
- The impact of the partnership program expansion
- Features and benefits of long-term care insurance policies
- Long-term care insurance premiums
- Alternative funding options for long-term care
This course has been certified by:
Rules for Idaho Insurance Continuing Education
- Course material may not be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book.
- Each unit and/or chapter of a course must contain review questions that must be answered with a score of 70% or better before access to the following unit/chapter is allowed.
- The state of Idaho charges an additional fee of $1.00 per credit hour.