Workers Compensation Insurance - WA
Insurance Continuing Education in Washington
Your Price: $11.01
regular price: $12.95
3 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
September 30, 2022 (45 Days)
In this course we will review some of the fundamental concepts related to cyber risks and relevant insurance coverages. In addition, we will also provide answers for the most common questions you may encounter from your clients about their policies. You will read interesting and important case studies to bring this topic to life. Finally, we detail the most recent issues that have come up in the real world of providing these coverages to policyholders (such as cost containment, fraud and hard-to-place risks).
• Review fundamental concepts of cyber insurance.
• Understand the cyber risk exposures and coverages for businesses.
• Learn the role that the “cloud” and IT departments play in cyber risk policies.
• Have answers for common questions about cyber insurance policies.
Rules for Washington Insurance Continuing Education
- This state allows for course material to be downloaded. Please note that not all courses will have content that is suitable or available for downloading.
- Exam is open book.
- You must review the entire course before viewing or completing the exam. Access to the comprehensive final exam will be granted only after reaching the final page of the course material where you will be provided a secure material verification code that will grant you access to the exam.