Cyber Risks: Insurance - ID
Insurance Continuing Education in Idaho
Your Price: $12.71
regular price: $14.95
5 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
September 18, 2022 (365 Days)
In this course we will review some of the fundamental concepts related to cyber risks and relevant insurance coverages. In addition, we will also provide answers for the most common questions you may encounter from your clients about their policies. You will read interesting and important case studies to bring this topic to life. Finally, we detail the most recent issues that have come up in the real world of providing these coverages to policyholders (such as cost containment, fraud and hard-to-place risks).
• Review fundamental concepts of cyber insurance.
• Understand the cyber risk exposures and coverages for businesses.
• Learn the role that the “cloud” and IT departments play in cyber risk policies.
• Have answers for common questions about cyber insurance policies.
Rules for Idaho Insurance Continuing Education
- Course material may not be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book.
- Each unit and/or chapter of a course must contain review questions that must be answered with a score of 70% or better before access to the following unit/chapter is allowed.
- The state of Idaho charges an additional fee of $1.00 per credit hour.