Disability Insurance Products and Principles - TX
Insurance Continuing Education in Texas
Your Price: $11.01
regular price: $12.95
3 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
July 31, 2021 (36 Days)
Professional Continuing Education
The purpose of this course is to provide the student with a clear understanding of disability income insurance including; a full description of disability insurance with definitions and an explanation of provisions, an overview of the principal disability rider benefits, and a look into disability income underwriting. This course will also explain the primary sources of disability income benefits, special coverage disability insurance policies, and the taxation of disability coverage.
The course will cover:
- Introduction to Disability Insurance
- Disability Policy Definitions & Provisions
- Principal Disability Rider Benefits
- Disability Income Underwriting
- Primary Sources of Disability Income Benefits
- Special Coverage Disability Insurance Policies
- Taxation of Disability Coverage
Rules for Texas Insurance Continuing Education
- This state allows for course material to be downloaded. Please note that not all courses will have content that is suitable or available for downloading.
- Exam is open book.
- During examinations and interactive inquiry periods, licensees may use course materials or personal notes, but may not use another person's notes, answers, or otherwise receive assistance in answering the questions from another person.
- Effective September 1, 2015: For all licenses issued or renewing on and after September 1, 2015, which formerly required 30 hours of continuing education (CE) during each license period, only 24 hours of CE is now required for each license period. Remember that only half (1/2) of your credits may be completed in a self-study format!
- The state of Texas charges an additional fee of 88 cents per credit hour.