Disability Insurance Products and Principles - MN
Insurance Continuing Education in Minnesota
Your Price: $11.01
regular price: $12.95
3 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
May 31, 2022 (255 Days)
Professional Continuing Education
The purpose of this course is to provide the student with a clear understanding of disability income insurance including; a full description of disability insurance with definitions and an explanation of provisions, an overview of the principal disability rider benefits, and a look into disability income underwriting. This course will also explain the primary sources of disability income benefits, special coverage disability insurance policies, and the taxation of disability coverage.
The course will cover:
- Introduction to Disability Insurance
- Disability Policy Definitions & Provisions
- Principal Disability Rider Benefits
- Disability Income Underwriting
- Primary Sources of Disability Income Benefits
- Special Coverage Disability Insurance Policies
- Taxation of Disability Coverage
Rules for Minnesota Insurance Continuing Education
- Courses approved for online learning will have material that may not be downloaded. Correspondence courses will have materials available as PDF and/or a physical textbook.
- Exam is closed book.
- License education credit will not be awarded for taking a course after it loses its status as an approved course.
- For Online interactive courses there is no proctor required. For Correspondence courses, this state requires a proctor. Correspondence courses will display that a proctor is required on the details page of the course and also upon entering the learning platform you will see "Proctor Required" on the bottom right of your navigation screen.
- If required - Who May Proctor Your Exam: the exam must be proctored by a DISINTERESTED THIRD PARTY WITH NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST.