Annuities (Meets NAIC 2010 Suitability Guidelines) - NC
Insurance Continuing Education in North Carolina
Your Price: $11.01
regular price: $12.95
4 credit hours
If purchased today, this course must be completed by:
July 31, 2023 (244 Days)
CE for CFP Professionals
Professional Continuing Education
NAIC Annuities was developed to meet the training requirements established in the NAIC Suitability in Annuity Transactions Model Regulation.
Upon completion of this course an agent should have:
- adequate knowledge of the types of annuities and various classifications of annuities
- be able to identify the parties to an annuity
- understand how fixed, variable and indexed annuity contract provisions affect consumers
- understand the application of income taxation of qualified and non-qualified annuities
- understand the primary uses of annuities
- be conscious of the appropriate sales practices, replacement and disclosure requirements when dealing with annuities
California Resident Agents! This course does not meet the state of California annuities renewal requirement. You must take the California specific course to satisfy your training requirement.
This course has been certified by:
Rules for North Carolina Insurance Continuing Education
- Course material may not be downloaded.
- Exam is closed book.
- Licensees will receive credits only once for a course completed in the licensee's current compliance period regardless of the number of times the same course is taken.
- The state of North Carolina requires intermittent security checks to validate the individual taking the course is the individual also taking the final exam.
- The state of North Carolina requires providers to restrict access to the final exam until a student has completed the course material in its entirety. As such we have put in place a Course Material Verification code which can be found on the last page of your course materials. This code will be required prior to accessing the final exam.
- The state of North Carolina has placed a great emphasis on approving self-study/online courses for appropriate credit amounts. As such they now require that students spend the approved amount of time reviewing course material prior to accessing the final exam. In this state, a timer is in place on your course material that will restrict access to the final exam until all material has been reviewed for the approved credit hours.
- The state of North Carolina charges an additional fee of $2.05 per credit hour.